THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus Christ is the Source of all life

a) IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. (John 1:1-4 AMP)

b) “Love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 6:39-40) 
“This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. {40} “And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:47-48) 
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. {48} “I am the bread of life.

(John 6:50-51) 
“This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. {51} “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”


The End ...

Comments