MEDITATION (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Meditation

a) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 1:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; {2} But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. {3} He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.

(Psalms 4:3-5 NKJV) 
But know that the LORD has set apart for Himself him who is godly; The LORD will hear when I call to Him. {4} Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah {5} Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And put your trust in the LORD.

(Psalms 5:1-3 NKJV) 
Give ear to my words, O LORD, Consider my meditation. {2} Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. {3} My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.


The End ...

Comments