KEYS TO ANSWERED PRAYERS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Keys to Answered Prayers

a) Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. {15} And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1 John 5:14-15) 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 32:5-7) 
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,” And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah {6} For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him. {7} You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

(Psalms 34:14-19) 
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. {15} The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry. {16} The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. {17} The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles. {18} The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. {19} Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.

(Psalms 37:3-9) 
Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. {4} Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. {5} Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. {6} He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday. {7} Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass. {8} Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it only causes harm. {9} For evildoers shall be cut off; But those who wait on the LORD, They shall inherit the earth.

(Psalms 50:14-15) 
Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. {15} Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”


The End ...

Comments