THE FAITHFUL'S BLESSINGS (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Blessings for those Faithful to God

a) My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me. {7} He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence. (Psalms 101:6-7) 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 89:20-24) 
I have found My servant David; With My holy oil I have anointed him, {21} With whom My hand shall be established; Also My arm shall strengthen him. {22} The enemy shall not outwit him, Nor the son of wickedness afflict him. {23} I will beat down his foes before his face, And plague those who hate him. {24} “But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, And in My name his horn shall be exalted.

(Psalms 89:31-34) 
If they break My statutes And do not keep My commandments, {32} Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, And their iniquity with stripes. {33} Nevertheless My loving-kindness I will not utterly take from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail. {34} My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

(Psalms 119:28-31) 
My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word. {29} Remove from me the way of lying, And grant me Your law graciously. {30} I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgments I have laid before me. {31} I cling to Your testimonies; O LORD, do not put me to shame!

(Proverbs 12:22) 
Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal truthfully are His delight.

(Proverbs 28:20) 
A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.


The End ...

Comments