DEPRESSION (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Depression

(Psalms 42:11 NIV) 
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

(2 Timothy 1:7 NIV) 
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Deuteronomy 31:8 NIV) 
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

(Joshua 1:8-9 NIV) 
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. {9} Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”


The End ...

Comments