THE FAITHFUL'S BLESSINGS (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Blessings for those Faithful to God

a) My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me. {7} He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence. (Psalms 101:6-7) 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Lamentations 3:21-26) 
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. {22} Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassion fail not. {23} They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. {24} “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” {25} The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. {26} It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.

(Ezekiel 18:9) 
If he has walked in My statutes And kept My judgments faithfully; He is just; He shall surely live!” Says the Lord GOD.

(Hosea 2:19-20) 
“I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In loving-kindness and mercy; {20} I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know the LORD.

(Habakkuk 2:3-4) 
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. {4} “Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith.

(Matthew 24:44-47) 
“Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. {45} “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? {46} “Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. {47} “Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.


The End ...

Comments