MEDITATION (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Meditation

a) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 63:6-8 NKJV) 
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. {7} Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. {8} My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me.

(Psalms 64:1 NKJV) 
Hear my voice, O God, in my meditation; Preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

(Psalms 77:6 NKJV) 
I call to remembrance my song in the night; I meditate within my heart, And my spirit makes diligent search.


The End ...

Comments