LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Led by the Holy Spirit

a) Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. God The Father will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth, He will teach you all things and guide you into all truth. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Isaiah 40:10-11 NIV) 
See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and his arm rules for him. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him. {11} He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

(Isaiah 42:16 NIV) 
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

(Isaiah 48:17 NIV) 
This is what the LORD says– your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.


The End ...

Comments