LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Led by the Holy Spirit

a) Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. God The Father will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth, He will teach you all things and guide you into all truth. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 48:14 NIV) 
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

(Psalms 73:21-26 NIV) 
When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, {22} I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you. {23} Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. {24} You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. {25} Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. {26} My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

(Psalms 119:105 NIV) 
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

(Psalms 139:23-24 NIV) 
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. {24} See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.


The End ...

Comments