KEYS TO ANSWERED PRAYERS (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Keys to Answered Prayers

a) Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. {15} And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1 John 5:14-15) 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 55:16-18) 
As for me, I will call upon God, And the LORD shall save me. {17} Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice. {18} He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, For there were many against me.

(Psalms 69:29-33) 
But I am poor and sorrowful; Let Your salvation, O God, set me up on high. {30} I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving. {31} This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bull, Which has horns and hooves. {32} The humble shall see this and be glad; And you who seek God, your hearts shall live. {33} For the LORD hears the poor, And does not despise His prisoners.

(Psalms 86:3-7) 
Be merciful to me, O Lord, For I cry to You all day long. {4} Rejoice the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. {5} For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. {6} Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. {7} In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

(Psalms 91:14-16) 
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”


The End ...

Comments