THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus Christ is the Source of all life

a) IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. (John 1:1-4 AMP)

b) “Love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 27:1) 
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

(Psalms 36:5-9) 
Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. {6} Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O LORD, You preserve man and beast. {7} How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. {8} They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. {9} For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

(Psalms 91:14-16) 
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”


The End ...

Comments