GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God has plans for you

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Colossians 1:16 NKJV) 
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

(1 Peter 3:12 NKJV) 
For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil.”

(Revelation 3:5 NKJV) 
“He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

(Revelation 4:11 NKJV) 
“You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”


The End ...

Comments