HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Genesis 22:18) 
"In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

(Exodus 19:4-6) 
‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. {5} ‘Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. {6} ‘And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”

(Exodus 20:18-21) 
Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. {19} Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.” {20} And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin.” {21} So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.


The End ...

Comments