THE FAITHFUL'S BLESSINGS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Blessings for those Faithful to God

a) My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me. {7} He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence. (Psalms 101:6-7) 

2. Other Scriptures 

(1 Thessalonians 5:23-24) 
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. {24} He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

(2 Thessalonians 3:3-5) 
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. {4} And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you. {5} Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.

(1 Timothy 1:12-16) 
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, {13} although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. {14} And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. {15} This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. {16} However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all long-suffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

(1 Timothy 4:12) 
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

(2 Timothy  2:1-2) 
You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. {2} And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.


The End ...

Comments