GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God has plans for you

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Exodus 33:17 NKJV) 
So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”

(2 Chronicles 16:9 NKJV) 
“For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”

(Psalms 34:14-15 NKJV) 
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. {15} The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.


The End ...

Comments