BAPTIZE WITH FIRE (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Baptize with fire

(Ezekiel 36:26-27 NKJV)
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

(Joel 2:28-29 NKJV)
I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Luke 24:46-49 NKJV) 
Then He said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, {47} “and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. {48} “And you are witnesses of these things. {49} “Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.”

(John 1:31-34 NKJV) 
“I did not know Him; but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptizing with water.” {32} And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. {33} “I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ {34} “And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

(John 3:5-8 NKJV) 
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. {6} “That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. {7} “Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ {8} “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”


The End ...

Comments