HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Proverbs 4:20-23) 
My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. {23} Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

(Proverbs 8:33-34) 
Hear instruction and be wise, And do not disdain it. {34} Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.

(Proverbs 19:20-21) 
Listen to counsel and receive instruction, That you may be wise in your latter days. {21} There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel; that will stand.

(Ecclesiastes 5:1-2) 
Walk prudently when you go to the house of God; and draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil. {2} Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few.


The End ...

Comments