THE JOY OF GOD'S WORDS

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Joy of God’s Words

(Jeremiah 15:16 NKJV) 
Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.

(Psalms 1:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; {2} But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. {3} He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.

(Psalms 119:162 NKJV) 
I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure.

(Isaiah 29:19) 
The humble also shall increase their joy in the LORD, And the poor among men shall rejoice In the Holy One of Israel. (Psalms Chapter 112)


The End ...

Comments